Reserve your puppy now!
We are excited that you're ready to reserve your pup!
A $400.00 deposit is required to reserve a puppy. The deposit will go towards the total purchase price and is non-refundable. Note that there is a $10 PayPal transaction fee. If you would like to make the deposit with a credit card or debit card, you can do so securely through PayPal.
If you have a Venmo account, and prefer that method, my handle is @Kim-Kelty1
If you do not wish to use Paypal or Venmo You can also mail a $400.00 check directly to us. Contact us for our mailing address.
Please read our Terms and Conditions below before placing a deposit.
Puppies will be reserved in order that deposits are received.
Terms, Conditions, and Disclosures - Please read before placing a deposit!
1. The deposit holds your puppy until it is ready to go home, generally between 7 and 9 weeks. The deposit amount will go towards the total purchase price. Should a buyer decide to not purchase the puppy after placing a deposit, the deposit will be forfeited.
2. Puppies must go home at the designated time. It is best for puppies to go home at the same time as their littermates. It is important for the puppy to bond with its new owner at the same time as it is separated from its litter. The bond with the new owner replaces the bond the puppy has had with its littermates. For the emotional health of the puppy, we insist that all puppies go to their new homes within the same week. If extraordinary situations arise preventing the new owners from picking up their puppy, we may be able to hold the puppy slightly longer on a case by case basis. However, if a puppy is not picked up at the designated time and no other arrangements have been made, the buyer will forfeit their deposit and we will sell the puppy to another home.
3. All puppies are sold with a Limited AKC Registration unless specifically agreed upon otherwise. AKC's Limited Registration allows for the puppy to be registered and distinguishes it as purebred. A Limited Registration does not allow for breeding rights. At our discretion, we may sell puppies with a Full AKC Registration. This registration does allow for breeding rights. Please contact us if you want a Full Registration at least 2 weeks in advance of picking up your puppy. We do not guarantee we will offer a Full Registration unless previously agreed upon.
4. Final payment of the puppy must be in form of cash or PayPal. Checks are not accepted. Please contact us at least 2 weeks before you pick up your puppy if you would like to pay via PayPal. PayPal payments must include any fee's charged by PayPal. There are no additional fees for cash payments.
5. We offer a written health guarantee. Please read our guarantee by clicking here. We take great pride in the care and health of our puppies. In fact, nothing is more important to us! However, as with all living things, genetic issues can occur - even in the most ideal situations. Should your puppy be diagnosed with a life-threatening genetic illness within its first year, we will offer a replacement puppy. Please read our guarantee for more information. Our guarantee does not cover any non-genetic illness contracted after the puppy leaves our care.
6. Kelty's Goldens does not offer boarding services. We keep a closed kennel, meaning that we do not allow other dogs onto our premises. This is done to ensure the health and safety of our puppies as well as adult dogs. Adult dogs and especially puppies are susceptible to contagious viruses. We can not risk the contamination of our puppies or adult dogs.
7. We are not veterinarians but we know a few! We are experienced breeders and have spent years caring for our dogs. We may offer advice or suggestions on health and behavior issues. However, our suggestions do not replace the need for a licensed and reputable veterinarian to examine your puppy. In fact, your puppy should have a lifetime of vet exams to insures it stays in its best health.
8. Keltys Goldens is owned by Kelty Company, LLC.